Well, I have discovered that my camera phone is not good at night shots. Check the photo album below for evidence.
On a plus note, I had a really good time and got really drunk. Started out the evening meeting everybody at Sleep Out Louie’s, made it over to the Majestic for dinner, then made it back to SOL’s for the final nightcap. You can get the complete story and better pictures over on Paul’s blog.
Quite a good evening all around.
I just got access to the PicasaWeb test, and uploaded a bunch of pictures. Gotta say, this thing is great! Picasa is an excellent photo organizer, which now has a bunch of new features.
- Geotagging of pictures, integrated with Google Earth.
- Upload photos to your own online photo album.
- Online albums have RSS feeds.
- Choose the quality of your online pictures.
- 250 meg of free album space (6 gig if you pay for it).
It’s good stuff, I recommend signing up if you haven’t already.
You can check out my public photo albums here.